Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, we do. But in order to give each patient the highest quality care, we have a limited amount of appointment slots. Please call the office at 480-832-2240 for availability.
We are open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 8: 00am to 5:30pm. Wednesday and Saturday we are open from 9:00am to 1:00pm. Holiday hours may vary.
We offer wellness and preventative care for cats and dogs including vaccines and surgical procedures. We also offer boarding and grooming.
Many people think that it is normal for a dog to have bad breath, but that is not the case. Bad breath is caused by bacteria in the mouth that create byproducts that contain sulfur. Regular home cleanings accompanied by scheduled professional cleanings will help to prevent bad breath and the bacteria that cause it.
Besides just bad breath, dental disease:
- Releases bacteria into the bloodstream
- Increases risk for heart, liver and kidney disease
- Can cause severe pain and problems for your pet
Pets need regular dental cleanings to increase quality and length of life and:
- Allows us to chart dental disease over time
- Means less time under anesthesia
- Reduces the need for more advanced and expensive treatment in the future such as teeth extractions and oral surgery
Dental disease is the most common disease in dogs. Recent studies show that 85% of cats and 92% of dogs over age 3 have periodontal disease.
Yes we are by appointment, please call the office at 480-832-2240 to schedule an appointment.
We accept Cash, Visa, Discover, Mastercard, as well as Care Credit.
All payments are due at time of services. We do offer Care Credit, which can be applied for in office our online at www.carecredit.com
- Adobe Veterinary Clinic recommends waiting until your pet is at least 6 months of age before seeking a spay or neuter procedure. Contact us to discuss specific details based on species, breed, and size. Spaying/neutering has health and behavioral benefits to your pet and of course, helps prevent overpopulation.